Please choose www.
- Lip Service.
- Download Advertising Language A Pragmatic Approach To Advertisements In Britain And Japan.
- Gruhns Guide to Vintage Guitars: An Identification Guide for American Fretted Instruments.
- Advertising Language. A Pragmatic Approach to Advertisements in Britain and Japan.
- 500 More Ways To Be A Better Writer!
- Advertising Language: A Pragmatic Approach to Advertisements in Britain and Japan - CRC Press Book.
- Navigation menu.
Your GarlandScience. The student resources previously accessed via GarlandScience.
Advertising Language: A Pragmatic Approach to Advertisements in Britain and Japan by Keiko Tanaka
Resources to the following titles can be found at www. What are VitalSource eBooks? For Instructors Request Inspection Copy. We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption.
Find a copy in the library
Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed.
- The Introduction of Self (Somewhere In Between: The Foundation of Humanity Book 1)?
- Perpustakaan Universitas Kristen Maranatha?
- LAmérique latine de 1890 à nos jours - 3ème édition (Carré Histoire t. 30) (French Edition);
For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device. Stay on CRCPress.
Sale ends Nov. Preview this Book.
Add to Wish List. Close Preview.
“Slice‐of‐Life”: A Persuasive Mini Drama in Japanese Television Advertising
Applying the central notions of Relevance Theory to specific adverts, Keiko Tanaka reveals how language is used to persuade, convince and manipulate others. Particular emphasis is placed on the use of puns and metaphors, and a unique chapter on images of women in Japanese advertising reveals penetrating cultural insights.
Now available in paperback, Advertising Language provides a compelling analysis of the language of advertising, and an exploration of Relevance Theory that will be of interest to scholars in many fields. Advertising language : a pragmatic approach to advertisements in Britain and Japan By: Tanaka, Keiko.
Format Paperback. Dewey County of Pub England. Dimensions 22 cm xv, p.
Related Advertising Language: A Pragmatic Approach to Advertisements in Britain and Japan
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved